Updates to make your home look and feel more luxurious
Want to make your home look and feel more luxurious? Take note of the following tips, and your space will be looking amazing in no time! You really want to make your space stand out, but you’re just not sure how. Impress your guests and create ultimate comfort in your home.
- Don’t skimp on pillows- invest in high end pillows to give a luxurious look in living rooms and bedrooms.
2. Splurge on exciting lighting. Great lighting truly elevates the entire look of the room.
3. Add large statement artwork that completes the room.
4. Beautiful custom curtains/ window treatment adds luxury and warmth to every room. Custom is best because you can get the absolute perfect length for your windows. Custom window treatments also add value to your home should you decide to put it on the market in the future.
5. Fresh flowers really enhance a space and scream luxury when added to cocktail tables, and consoles throughout the home. Make a large impact with a small step.
Check out the photos below to see some of the most luxurious projects we have designed here at DLT Interiors.
Need some help with your home? Here at DLT Interiors, we offer full-service interior design services to those local to Miami/South Florida. Visit our project inquiry page for more info.